BEVALDIA (Manager of the branches PSOMAKARA & GAMSRO), operates in the subsea business since 1992, providing high quality underwater services . The assurance of the result is guaranteed by our highly trained technical staff, which has many years experience in the field of underwater maintenance and modern technical equipment it disposes. We undertake underwater maintenance work , ensuring our customers , good and uninterrupted operation of their vessels. The underwater maintenance work involves , the following Services:
BEVALDIA (Manager of the branches PSOMAKARA & GAMSRO) since its founding in 1992 , provides flexible , efficient and innovative underwater services worldwide . It has manpower of highly trained and certified divers by all classification societies (IACS) , the INSB and by the British Classification Society – L.R Welder (Certificate ANSI / AWS D3.6M: 2010 – CLASS B Overhead and Vertical ), and certified by ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 from Bureau Veritas , which are at any time in any part of the world. BEVALDIA (Manager of the branches PSOMAKARA & GAMSRO) has been approved by ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 from Bureau Veritas for the whole scope of services which it provides.
BEVALDIA (Manager of the branches PSOMAKARA & GAMSRO) undertakes underwater repairs ( underwater ship repair ) on :
The company underwater services BEVALDIA (Manager of the branches PSOMAKARA & GAMSRO) has approvals from all the Classification Societies IACS: ABS, BV, DNV. GL, KR, LR, NKK, RINA , RS CLASS and INSB and has been certified by ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 from Bureau Veritas for the quality of work it offers . The International Association of Classification Societies, (IACS) consists of ten internationally recognized classification societies, based in London . The main object of the association is , concerns both the level of ship safety, categorizing them into classes and on the measures for preservation of clean seas, from the risk of pollution from the vessels. The contribution of this international union in maritime security in general, but also in the regulation through collective technical support, control – compliance, as well as research and development is very important . Today IACS, as a non-governmental organization, is the main partner with an advisory character, as an observer, for the International Maritime Organization(IMO), through which the various instructions are issued by the IMO.
- Underwater clearance measurements of rudder pintles
- Tail-end shaft wear down measurements
- Underwater survey of underwater constructions
- Underwater survey of coastal structures
- In-water survey in ship (inspection of hull paint coating, inspection for damage to the hull of the ship after a possible collision, Underwater Thickness measurements of hull plates (ultrasonic), inspection of the propeller, inspection of sea chests, inspection for cracks)
- In-water class survey
- The under water CCTV inspections
- The hull coating inspections
- The hull surveys
- The American classification society, ( ABS )
- The French classification society, ( B.V )
- The Norwegian – German classification society, ( DNV.GL )
- The Korean classification society, ( KR )
- The British classification society, ( LR )
- The Japanese classification society, ( N.K.J.R )
- The Italian classification society, (RINA)
- The International Naval Surveys Buraeu ( INSB )
- The Russian Maritime Register of Shipping ( RS CLASS )
HIGH QUALITY TECHNICAL WORK
BEVALDIA (Manager of the branches PSOMAKARA & GAMSRO) has proven itself as a reliable and cost effective company , fast service 24/7, with experience in underwater technical operations, ready to face any emergency situation. The combination of knowledge and experience available to all staff, enables you to perform any work quickly and effectively, always on schedule, providing the best possible result.