Health and Safety Policy
The health and safety of all the people working for BEVALDIA (Manager of the branches PSOMAKARA & GAMSRO) as well as of its associates is of basic value to the company.
The centerpiece of this value is to ensure a safe working environment for all company employees, as well as the proper skills so that they can perform their duties in a safe way.
BEVALDIA (Manager of the branches PSOMAKARA & GAMSRO) and its subsidiaries:
- Promote safety as a fundamental value in every level of the organization.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Promote a culture in which all employees and associates are responsible for safety, actively participate in training and recognize the importance of continuous improvement.
- Provide the necessary assets to ensure that dangers will be understood and reduced throughout the duration of works.
- Demand that all associates, suppliers and partner bodies comply with the health and safety policy while they are conducting their works within the company premises.
- Enforce an immediate action emergency plan.
Eligible for leaving
All employees that consciously ignore or do not comply with the safety measures and can put themselves as well as members of their team in danger, are eligible for leaving the company. Danger charts provide useful information concerning the different levels of danger. It is always the staff’s and primarily the supervisor’s responsibility to ensure that the risks taken are insignificant. For all the above mentioned reasons it is forbidden to dive or conduct any other work under the following conditions:
- There is no respect to the security rules from all sides as mentioned in the safety checklist
- Verification of lack of information during work execution
- Deficiency of common language for communication
- Absence of trust from all sides
- Vessel’s crew is overloaded with other operations and does not have the necessary time to deal with the underwater services that are being performed